East FiftyFive (Lamb Dev Corp/Hyde Park Homes) - Real Estate -

Thanks everyone, you are all very helpful!

New question for the group, does anyone have a recommendation for where to buy blinds for the condo?

New question for the group, does anyone have a recommendation for where to buy blinds for the condo?
I used Nifty Blinds and am very happy with my blinds. Ali (the owner) is great to deal with and takes you through the entire process. He's a total pro. DM me if you'd like his contact info!

I had my blinds done by Maurice from Emcoss Window blinds, he offers very reasonable prices (best prices out of 5-6 places I called).

Has anyone that's moved in received a bill or been charged for hydro or the heat pump? We've been here since the beginning of December and nothing yet. Occupancy/key pick-up was contingent on submitting registration forms for Wyze (hydro) and e-Cubed (heat pump), so I'm surprised it's coming up to two months and no communication/bills/charges. Curious if anyone else has.
I have been wondering with the same question, so far nothing.

Are any of the investors over here? Just wondering if anyone was able to rent out anything given the price restrictions?

Thanks for the recommendations for curtains that’s helpful. Did you guys end up going with Rogers or bell . Seems like the deals are more or less identical? Wondering if anything swayed you.

Huh, it does seem the weird sliding door issues is due to the exterior design. Seems like a big lack of engineering/design effort to get nice exteriors with proper functional interior design too.

As for Rogers/Bell, I'd check if Beanfield is available for the building. They seem to be available in new constructions, and I'm having a good experience with them so far. So much better bang for your buck vs Bell/Rogers. (Note: I only get Internet and no phone/TV bundles).

Huh, it does seem the weird sliding door issues is due to the exterior design. Seems like a big lack of engineering/design effort to get nice exteriors with proper functional interior design too.

As for Rogers/Bell, I'd check if Beanfield is available for the building. They seem to be available in new constructions, and I'm having a good experience with them so far. So much better bang for your buck vs Bell/Rogers. (Note: I only get Internet and no phone/TV bundles).
I called Beanfield today and confirmed they are not in our building, but would like to be. If we want them, residents start by asking property management to begin the process for the structural changes required. I will send Icon an email requesting it because I would like Beanfield. The more requests they get, the better chance of it actually happening.

Has anyone that's moved in received a bill or been charged for hydro or the heat pump? We've been here since the beginning of December and nothing yet. Occupancy/key pick-up was contingent on submitting registration forms for Wyze (hydro) and e-Cubed (heat pump), so I'm surprised it's coming up to two months and no communication/bills/charges. Curious if anyone else has.
I'm curious as well and also have not received anything, but my occupancy was Jan 24th.

I called Beanfield today and confirmed they are not in our building, but would like to be. If we want them, residents start by asking property management to begin the process for the structural changes required. I will send Icon an email requesting it because I would like Beanfield. The more requests they get, the better chance of it actually happening.
Thanks, i will reach out to PM about Beanfield and Fiberstream as well.

I ported my existing Bell deal over from my last condo and plan on jumping over to Beanfield/Fiberstream when they become available.

Back