News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.2K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 609     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 896     0 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s

1611684533144.png

I am a little confused why they have put up what they have because there is nothing similar to it in their way finding standard.

However, I dont think we can rule out that we wont be seeing theres pop up. This is one of the first signs we have seen so maybe just wait.
The design for the stations and wayfinding was completed prior to the creation of the current wayfinding standard. Unfortunately, they didn't update their designs to reflect the new standards.

That is the West Toronto Diamond Grade Separation looking north at CP North Toronto Line with A CP local turning off it onto the MacTire sub to drop off an car at Metrolinx yard. There was never any plan to cover the 2 tunnels. Electrifying the line supports will be hung from the bracing above the tracks. The CP Bridge that goes over the 2 Weston Sub fly under tunnel with 2 tracks in them that will support 4 track compare to the current 2 for any future GO Crosstown Line.

Nitpick: That’s manifest freight 421, not a local - and the Crosstown car is headed to Thunder Bay for final assembly steps. Several folks spotted this one headed out.

I have stopped paying attention to individual car movements, but the initial assembly at Bath must be pretty far along at this point.

- Paul

Back