Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

That's an awesome photo with Spire in the background there.

This Morning

dsc00733ey5.jpg

Has anyone else noticed the angry look on the faces of the Trump construction workers when their picture is taken? :)

Great pictures guys! Thanks!

The drawings were all done in mspaint, the lighting was done in Corel. I really need to fix the scotia building though the width isn't scaled properly. And yea i wish it was in progress because their are probably alot of details i could of added =)

I uploaded two of them to ssp. the fcp looked really nice, but some like the trump looked awful after i resized it

Can I use my Get Out of Drama Free card? I'm not in the mood for this internet detective b.s.

At least not when it's somebody else trying it. In case you've forgotten, here are your own words:

This project has had serious credibility issues from inception, and if you insist on denying that, then maybe we should be digging up your posts instead of theirs.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen -- and don't go around lighting fires.

Back