Toronto 75 on The Esplanade | 99.97m | 29s | Harhay | a—A

BE1100EB-7CB2-486B-851F-B64C0BF56DD6.jpeg
67DC0450-FAF3-42DB-A799-577C4A015538.jpeg

Yes this does seem to be more rich and better looking than I thought it would be ! I don't know about putting balconies on east side of the podium facade where the precast brick are located. Should look the same as the north side tying everything in. Man !! What's with the balcony situation in this city it's overkill !

That strip of balconies going down toward the street level, which perhaps may look to some as a cohesive design integration between tower and podium...looks awkward at best. The podium would be better served with one design language. But anyways, it is what it is. I have my issues with this project.

Looks head and shoulders above most condo projects in this city. And that cladding is just about as good as window wall or precast brick gets.

As for the massing, I'm sympathetic to people being sick of towers, but I think the podium could not be more appropriate for this street. I think the way it is taller on Church Street as a step up to the buildings to the south is appropriate as well.

Looks head and shoulders above most condo projects in this city. And that cladding is just about as good as window wall or precast brick gets.

As for the massing, I'm sympathetic to people being sick of towers, but I think the podium could not be more appropriate for this street. I think the way it is taller on Church Street as a step up to the buildings to the south is appropriate as well.
Hi .dwg, so far the podium is looking very promising. While it's a bit tall compared to its neighbours as you suggest Church Street is going to explode vertically over the next decade so won't be out of place for long. I like the way its height is set back appropriately from The Esplanade.

Back