DuEast Condominiums (The Daniels Corp) - Real Estate -

Our occupancy date was mid-September. Just received an email last week advising that due to COVID, there will be a delay of approximately 8 weeks. We will be notified the actual revised occupancy date in August.

Our occupancy date was mid-September. Just received an email last week advising that due to COVID, there will be a delay of approximately 8 weeks. We will be notified the actual revised occupancy date in August.

Hey, I purchased Dueast as well with an original occupancy of July 2019 and was told I would have a new occupancy date in October...
Did you get your new occupancy date yet?

Hey, I purchased Dueast as well with an original occupancy of July 2019 and was told I would have a new occupancy date in October...
Did you get your new occupancy date yet?

Yes we did. Our new occupancy date is late November - this was communicated to us back in August. We're in the East tower, FYI.

Does anybody happen to have pictures from PDI's? Common spaces in particular?

We have our PDI this week - hopefully we can share some photos here after!

H
Yes we did. Our new occupancy date is late November - this was communicated to us back in August. We're in the East tower, FYI.

We have our PDI this week - hopefully we can share some photos here after!
How did the PDI go?

H

How did the PDI go?
The PDI went great. The unit was complete with no big issues, and looks great. The common areas were not 100% ready so we weren't able to get a lot of pictures. It sounds like they are on schedule - for the east building at least!

IMG_6544.jpg
PXL_20201022_152439250.jpg
PXL_20201022_150701217.jpg
PXL_20201022_134944001.jpg
PXL_20201022_135114426.jpg

Does anyone have any pictures of the interior? Specifically looking for the Vector floorplan West Tower.

I got a revised Final Occupancy Date in late October. Has anyone heard of any other delays since then?

Has anyone moved into the West tower? Any impressions of the interior? We received a revised move-in day of April 15 for the 19th floor.

Back