Toronto 1 Yorkville | 183.18m | 58s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

Heritage portion looks great, but I hope the bottoms of those ribbon panel things running up the tower aren't being left like that. I don't know if it's just the angle of the photo, but for a design with such strong geometric lines it really looks jarring to see them misaligned like that. It's one thing if they're a quarter inch crooked twenty storeys up, but when it's down low like that I really hope they'd take the time to take out those steps.

Looking south from Yonge/Roxborough

120999333_1667063056807815_4995664970661324507_n.jpg

1 Yorkville and 1 Bloor make an incredible duo. 1 Yorkville turned out very well and I am proud of this skyscraper. I am so sad that this building will be hided very soon by future boring and ugly looking condo towers. 1 Yorkville deserved a twin. It would have been so incredible.

Heritage portion looks great, but I hope the bottoms of those ribbon panel things running up the tower aren't being left like that. I don't know if it's just the angle of the photo, but for a design with such strong geometric lines it really looks jarring to see them misaligned like that. It's one thing if they're a quarter inch crooked twenty storeys up, but when it's down low like that I really hope they'd take the time to take out those steps.

Looks like they are setback, rather than crooked. Some of the edges look noticeably shorter than the piece above.
The angles may make them look crooked.

Back