Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

Hey all, first time posting here but long-time lurker on these forums. I recently moved into 30 Ordnance, so figured I would share some photos of the pool area for those who are curious about the progress. Seems to be coming along nicely. I originally figured that the small pool on the left side would be a hot-tub, but actually looks to be a small paddling pool for kids.

Included a photo of the pathways as well. Looks like they are finishing off the rest of the paving this week.

IMG_7765.JPG
IMG_7766.JPG
IMG_7767.JPG
IMG_7768.JPG
IMG_7769.JPG

Yep, the amenities will be shared between both Garrison Point buildings. Not sure about the other 2 towers that are also currently under construction, though.

The other two towers are rentals - they are a separate project - unrelated to garrison point and playground.

Thanks for posting all these awesome photos spendalifetime

Assuming PDI happens in few weeks, how long usually it takes for occupancy closing after PDI? If PDI is happening soon, shouldn't we all receive closing updates from the builder?

Assuming PDI happens in few weeks, how long usually it takes for occupancy closing after PDI? If PDI is happening soon, shouldn't we all receive closing updates from the builder?
following as i’m curious about this as well

following as i’m curious about this as well

Don't they have to give us at least 2-3 months notice prior to occupancy closing? It seems PDI is ready to launch so I'm curious if they have come up with the final occupancy date. (They should...)

Don't they have to give us at least 2-3 months notice prior to occupancy closing? It seems PDI is ready to launch so I'm curious if they have come up with the final occupancy date. (They should...)

I believe that due to the unavoidable delay they do not need to give us that much notice anymore.

Has anyone been contacted about PDI yet? My real estate agent conducted a PDI with a client who purchased a 2nd floor unit last week. I’m on the 5th floor haven’t heard anything yet.

I believe that due to the unavoidable delay they do not need to give us that much notice anymore.

Has anyone been contacted about PDI yet? My real estate agent conducted a PDI with a client who purchased a 2nd floor unit last week. I’m on the 5th floor haven’t heard anything yet.
Do you know if the owners of the 2nd floor have an occupancy date?

Interesting how a 2nd-floor unit has PDI already done last week - makes me wonder when the person got the notice from the builder.

That make me nervous now. Currently working in Japan. No one able to pick up my mail at home. I’ve been sending few emails to builder, friendly asking for an update. No reply at all. I can now only rely on this forum here. Pls share if there is any update. Thanks all my future neighbors.

That make me nervous now. Currently working in Japan. No one able to pick up my mail at home. I’ve been sending few emails to builder, friendly asking for an update. No reply at all. I can now only rely on this forum here. Pls share if there is any update. Thanks all my future neighbors.
So even when you are notified, how do you plan on carrying out a PDI?

Back