Toronto The Bread Company | 67.8m | 20s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

A different view of the podium, from Instagram:

Yea, I will say that when the project gets built, Lamb has delivered in terms of glass quality. King Charlotte, Glas, Theatre Park and PARC, etc. have all been sleek.

Shame that Bauhaus and Wellington House remain in limbo though.

Hey - I'm no fan of Brad but he's one of a few who might actually spring for it. The east and west faces of King Charlotte feature a curtain-wall hybrid system which is quite similar.

Technically, Lamb sells his visions to partners and they decide to spring for it. It does make a difference.

Looks like it's 20 storeys in total here. According to this, the starting price range remains consistent and still begins in the 400's.

This design has grown on me with time. They shouldn't have issues selling when it comes to location and they finally have approval. But with the recent backtrack and re-launch on projects like this, along with Bauhaus and Wellington House on life support now, I'd be interested to see what the market reaction to a new Lamb project would be like. They seem to be getting more active again recently with a new proposal at Richmond East & Ontario, and also some acquisitions across the city.

Was scheduled to be completed in 2023, but with covid I'm sure this will be delayed.
Love this neighborhood and hope to see this get built.
Anyone have any updates on this project?

Back