938     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 2.1K     5 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 647     0 

Bloor Street West Bike Lanes

Andddd that exact spot today... All crushed in less than 2 weeks

IMG_20200521_134908.jpg

They just didn't want groups of people playing on them. :)

Desperate times in need of playground equipment.

I rather thought it was some sort of street art.

As a daily driver and a bit of a gearhead myself, I fully support the above sentiments in regards to loss of licensing and destruction of cars. 100%...a majority of drivers in this town are a joke.

Must have been a larger truck that did the damage, since I doubt any pavement queens would have gotten anywhere near the curbs.

you're very welcome, when you get hit by a X3 BMW it can make someone... passionate

The only accident I've been in with a cyclist was a girl who turnt left illegally as I was going through an intersection on a green. She slammed right into my driver's door as I slammed brakes at a low speed so she wouldn't go rolling behind and possibly under. I was sat there with my window down. Could have smacked her....would have actually if she did that to my current ride.

She was so tripped out and luckily not hurt.

It goes both ways. :)

This Cycle Toronto newsletter provides an update on the Bloor West bike lanes. Key points:
  • Construction to begin in early August
  • Design changes are being made to permanently accommodate as many new patios as possible
  • Based on feedback, there will likely also be improvements to the design at Keele & Bloor intersection

Link: https://www.cycleto.ca/civicrm/mailing/view?reset=1&id=3310

Back