Toronto Yonge & Rich Condominiums | 156.35m | 46s | Great Gulf | a—A

From May 1, 2020

IMG_20200501_171646.jpg

The whole building should have just been designed with that pattern. Would have gone a long way. I guess that would have bumped up the budget.

This is kind of exciting, and unexpected surprise looks like the balcony ceilings are getting painted white. Won't have to look at concrete ceilings anymore. Though I imagine it will suck to do re-painting in 10 years' time when the paint fades, chips and cracks from the elements.
IMG_1280.jpg

This is kind of exciting, and unexpected surprise looks like the balcony ceilings are getting painted white. Won't have to look at concrete ceilings anymore. Though I imagine it will suck to do re-painting in 10 years' time when the paint fades, chips and cracks from the elements.
This is pretty common to paint the ceilings of the balconies. I don't think it's a paint like you would paint inside with. It shouldn't crack or chip.

This is pretty common to paint the ceilings of the balconies. I don't think it's a paint like you would paint inside with. It shouldn't crack or chip.
Clearly they would use external concrete paint but it will not last for ever - take a look at older buildings. That is certainly not to say painted balcony ceilings are a bad idea, they look better and reflect more light inside but they are not maintenance-free.

Back