Toronto PJ Condos | 156.96m | 48s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

April 18th

IMG_9810.jpeg

Hi guys, I am new to here. I hope you all safe with family. Just wondering anyone has ant idea of when potentially the occupancy will be judging by the current development speed and situation?
best,
V

Hi guys, I am new to here. I hope you all safe with family. Just wondering anyone has ant idea of when potentially the occupancy will be judging by the current development speed and situation?
best,
V
Welcome to UrbanToronto @Vincenttoronto. Unfortunately, there are just too many questions right now about how much COVID-19 may have slowed and will continue to slow construction, despite the provincial government allowing construction to continue on buildings such as PJ, for anyone to say with certainty. Of course, it would depend upon what floor you're on too.

Welcome to UrbanToronto @Vincenttoronto. Unfortunately, there are just too many questions right now about how much COVID-19 may have slowed and will continue to slow construction, despite the provincial government allowing construction to continue on buildings such as PJ, for anyone to say with certainty. Of course, it would depend upon what floor you're on too.

Thank you @interchange42 ..i am at 32 floor.. i guess it will probably be late haha, just want to have a rough sense on when, like Feb, March, even Summer next year? I understand the situation is highly uncertain now. :(

Thank you @interchange42 ..i am at 32 floor.. i guess it will probably be late haha, just want to have a rough sense on when, like Feb, March, even Summer next year? I understand the situation is highly uncertain now. :(
I wish we could help more. Just prepare for a delay, but who knows by how long…

it's too bad that the north facade doesn't look like it will have much brick, given that that is the facade that will remain most visible for the foreseeable future.

Back