News   Mar 28, 2024
 131     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 188     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 251     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

I take no issue w/ an Opposition leader doing their job; providing advice to the government on how it can improve its policy response; and expressing concern or asking for answers where those may be appropriate.

The problem....with the Federal Conservatives in the context of the current situation is that they are being overtly partisan; and that their tone alternates between angry and whiny rather than constructive.

It really reads as self-sabotage to me.........because I can't rationalize how the strategy discussion behind closed doors leads to the public talking points of Scheer, or Rempel or MacKay......
All it really has solidified for me is to be thankful that the Liberals are in charge during this crisis. It doesn't seem like Scheer or his team were up to the task.

All it really has solidified for me is to be thankful that the Liberals are in charge during this crisis. It doesn't seem like Scheer or his team were up to the task.

If Scheer was in charge you can bet your ass we would have troops on the street.

If Scheer was in charge you can bet your ass we would have troops on the street.

Good point. I just get the impression from Andrew Scheer that he is more forceful rather than methodical with incidents.

Instead of him focusing on the science behind it, I could see him locking down the country in the name of containment. Thank god for Trudeau!

Last edited:
I don't know, I see him as being more hesitant, like Trump. But thankfully we don't have him at the helm.

Scheer would likely have been incompetent. We're lucky he managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in the election...

Scheer would likely have been incompetent. We're lucky he managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in the election...

Trudeau has not been that great either. Who know how Scheer would have been? I’m sure people thought Ford would be a stooge but he’s been decent.

Trudeau has not been that great either. Who know how Scheer would have been? I’m sure people thought Ford would be a stooge but he’s been decent.

Actually, Trudeau has stepped up to the plate nicely and is showing real initiative and leadership that he didn't really display before.

You would prefer him to brag about his TV ratings and push dangerous drugs as a solution?

Comparing him to a blithering idiot doesn't help your case. Trudeau, like Trump was simply slow to react. He also made a few gaffes that he at least corrected (ie: the terrible 15% worker subsidy).

Back