News   Apr 17, 2024
 837     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 315     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

Oh man.........do you know what makes my brain want to die? Religious fanatics. I can't even watch videos about this sort of nonsense. I have to breathe the same air as these people! Everyone's worried about catching coronavirus by breathing the same air as the infected....I'm more worried about catching this sort of psychological illness.

All these religious nutters should be shipped to Mars to have at her and each other. Godspeed and good riddance!

I mean, I'm a pagan and all but at least I know that my religion is made up bullshit.

Susan Collins is an idiot. Either that or she’s just heavily compromised. Remember when she said Trump would learn his lesson from the impeachment trial? The only thing he learned is that he’s above the law and he can abuse his power. He works in the best interest of himself, then his party and the country last.

US investigates Harvard and Yale over foreign funding

Since July, the Department of Education said it had uncovered some $6.6bn in previously unreported gifts from countries including Qatar, China, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. It said this figure could be "significantly underestimated".

US investigates Harvard and Yale over foreign funding

Since July, the Department of Education said it had uncovered some $6.6bn in previously unreported gifts from countries including Qatar, China, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. It said this figure could be "significantly underestimated".

Wow.....I would also love to know where this money is coming from. Anything other than alumni is bogus.

Wow.....I would also love to know where this money is coming from. Anything other than alumni is bogus.
...even fans of the Yale and Harvard NCAA teams who may or may not be alumni of the respective universities or fans of the opposing teams those universities play against?

Don't forget that college sports is a huge deal in the United States.

Trump knows his base.... racing, military and military.

I believe Trump is going to win big in 2020, his base of NASCAR rednecks, old whites and church folk is strong.
I think trump is more popular now then when he got elected..

Wasn't his approval ratings in the 30s before he won?

I think trump is more popular now then when he got elected..

Wasn't his approval ratings in the 30s before he won?
I imagine Trump’s popularity amongst those that matter (US citizens in demographics with high voter turnout) is higher than we think it is. It doesn’t matter what non-citizens, youth and most POP think, as they either can’t or decline to vote.

Back