News   Mar 28, 2024
 308     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 337     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 695     0 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

EIi4rR7WkAAN_e1

'I'm not convinced we will have fair elections in America': Stacey Abrams' fight against voter suppression

Abrams’ battle to become Georgia governor drew international attention - and sparked speculation she might run for president. Instead she’s leading a nationwide campaign against voter suppression

By Oliver Laughland
Thu 7 Nov 2019 11.01 GMT

Court fines Trump $2 million for charity foundation misuse

The US president diverted funds donated by veterans to his personal charity to support his 2016 election campaign. He used the money, among other things, to pay for a 1.8-meter-high portrait of himself.

Toronto West Detention Centre awaits your visit.

AoD

Obvious thugs are so obvious that they got locked up. They are no longer a threat to me, or to anyone else. That's Trump.

Clinton and Biden are like the ones who don't get locked up, they remain hidden, so they can, and they will, stab you in the back.

Obvious thugs are so obvious that they got locked up. They are no longer a threat to me, or to anyone else. That's Trump.

Clinton and Biden are like the ones who don't get locked up, they remain hidden, so they can, and they will, stab you in the back.

Trump is locked up? And no longer a threat to you or anyone else? Hello, real world. What's next, you are going to quote me Clinton pizzagate? Uranium One?

AoD

Last edited:
Trump is locked up? And no longer a threat to you or anyone else? Hello, real world. What's next, you are going to quote me Clinton pizzagate? Uranium One?

AoD

Trump is under threat of impeachment. Democrats have control of the House. He no longer has free rein. That is preferable to Hillary having all control. If it was Bernie it would be a different story. But Democrats chose Hillary and I am glad they got punished for it. If I would have done the same if I could. The Republican Party getting destroyed in the process is just a bonus.

Trump is under threat of impeachment. Democrats have control of the House. He no longer has free rein. That is preferable to Hillary having all control. If it was Bernie it would be a different story. But Democrats chose Hillary and I am glad they got punished for it. If I would have done the same if I could. The Republican Party getting destroyed in the process is just a bonus.

You must have forgotten he managed to destroy and destablize quite a few alliances - not to mention god-knows-what else. And nevermind that you have a giant budget hole that will need filling, plus a stacked USSC. These are generational damages. Whodiedo even Hillary couldn't manage half that at her best. Someone is a sucker for punishment I'd say - and it's called a self-own on the road to Nirvana.

AoD

Stephen Miller: white nationalist and, still, Trump’s immigration guru

The revelation of an email trove in which the White House aide trafficked in far-right ideas provoked outrage but little surprise

Amanda Holpuch in New York
Sun 24 Nov 2019 01.35 EST

Trump's EU envoy Gordon Sondland accused of sexual misconduct
  • Three women say Sondland retaliated when advances rejected
  • Sondland is a key witness in Trump impeachment inquiry
Joan E Greve and agencies
Wed 27 Nov 2019 23.47 GMT

Melania Trump booed at Baltimore youth event – video

Melania Trump has received a frosty reception at a youth event in Baltimore, with attendees booing and audibly talking throughout her speech.

Trump was attempting to discuss her 'Be Best' initiative at the B'More Youth Summit, which aims to raise awareness about the US opioid crisis.

In July, Donald Trump tweeted that Baltimore was a 'rat and rodent infested mess'

Legal storm clouds gather over Rudy Giuliani, America's tarnished mayor

Analysts say an indictment is likely as prosecutors focus on Giuliani’s work for Trump and himself in Ukraine

Tom McCarthy
Sun 1 Dec 2019 07.00 GMT

Back