News   Apr 24, 2024
 961     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 623     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

I personally dont think scandals impact politicians much unless the politician is very disliked personally.

Like it or not a third of the country only looks at the Prime Minister from a superficial lens of a good looking man who is a progressive who descends from the great Pierre Trudeau...

Then you have a third of the country who hate his guys no matter what and a third who are likely happy with either choice.

Scheer isn't really a great speaker though. I think people will get turned off when they hear him speak more.

Conservatives will struggle due to their courting and tolerance of Nazis and white supremacist. Sure they will win their usual ridings. They will struggle in Ontario thanks to Doug Ford fucking everything up here in such a short time.

As of today my prediction is Trudeau minority thanks to strong showings in Quebec and Ontario. Though if the Liberals can pick up momentum they may get another majority

As of today my prediction is Trudeau minority thanks to strong showings in Quebec and Ontario. Though if the Liberals can pick up momentum they may get another majority
I wonder what a school strike in October would do for Scheer's chances in Ontario. If Ford can come across well, combined with hatred for unions, teachers, support staff and the need to now take care of their own children may push voters into Scheer's camp.

The CPC is embracing Faith Goldy. This will go great for them!

It will. Conservatives stick together no matter what. They are like a brainwashed cult. I know so many conservative people who don't like Ford, but If a provincial election was held tomorrow, they would once again vote for Doug Ford. They will do the same for Scheer, no matter who they embrace.

Liberals are different. This election I'm voting NDP, some of my friends are going Green, others are sticking with Trudeau. Who knows? We liberals may split the vote and get Scheer elected.

I know some Liberals who will vote red no matter what. It happens in every party. I also know some Conservatives who simply can't stomach Ford or Scheer and will be voting not-Conservative.

I know some Liberals who will vote red no matter what. It happens in every party. I also know some Conservatives who simply can't stomach Ford or Scheer and will be voting not-Conservative.

Of course they say that, but trust me! They will end up voting Conservative. I remember the hatred Doug Ford got from his fellow Conservatives when he was picked as leader, but he got elected, someone must have voted for him.

Of course they say that, but trust me! They will end up voting Conservative. I remember the hatred Doug Ford got from his fellow Conservatives when he was picked as leader, but he got elected, someone must have voted for him.
Obviously there are some (just shy of 30% of those eligible to vote and about 40% of those who turned out to vote), but the people I know didn't vote for Ford, and they aren't planning on voting for Scheer. No party has 100% support as per the sweeping generalization that you made is my point. The real problem is the voting splitting in our FPTP system.

Obviously there are some (just shy of 30% of those eligible to vote and about 40% of those who turned out to vote), but the people I know didn't vote for Ford, and they aren't planning on voting for Scheer. No party has 100% support as per the sweeping generalization that you made is my point. The real problem is the voting splitting in our FPTP system.

Oh wait and see. I was told the same thing when Ford was running. I was volunteering for the NDP.

I wonder what a school strike in October would do for Scheer's chances in Ontario. If Ford can come across well, combined with hatred for unions, teachers, support staff and the need to now take care of their own children may push voters into Scheer's camp.
Those same voters are witnessing their kids getting fucked over by Ford's cuts, as the class size changes mean their kids can't take the courses they need to graduate

Back