Toronto 1 Yorkville | 183.18m | 58s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

September 11, 2019

E200454A-67BB-4848-B428-C480F74C475F.jpeg

51548876-029F-4AEB-8096-FB45EAD0772A.jpeg

The window wall here, with the waist-high mullions, is pretty awful. It really clutters up and detracts from the design. Such a shame. CentreCourt would've executed this a million times better.

Last edited:
September 11, 2019

View attachment 203431

View attachment 203422

The window wall here, with the waist-high mullions, is pretty awful. It really clutters up and detracts from the design. Such a shame. CentreCourt would've executed this a million times better.

Yup. Complete waste of a good design. Bazis is really hit or miss. Econdos and Exhibit looked good! Emerald Park, Crystal Blu, 1 Yorkville all had nice looking designs at first but the finished product very disappointing. They are capable of doing good work, I don't know why they couldn't do it here.

Uh, aren't all windows glazed?
What i meant to say was more of a tint to the glass. Whether it be dark or just more reflective look. Developers in Toronto seem to put up more clear glass condos compared to other cities and really shy away from giving any tint or reflective colour. It could help some of the more cheap looking condos look better and detract the eyes away from the messiness going on behind the glass or help blend messy spandrel and mullions to look less noticable.

Agree, I bet this one will all come together in the end. It’s those last few pieces that will make it stunning.

Back