88 North at 88 Queen East (St. Thomas Dev) - Real Estate -

anyone know when occupancy is currently scheduled? or really, when the retail is scheduled to open. I want that rumoured grocery store open already!

This is near where I work, and they've got a long ways to go. I wonder how much of a delay this weather is causing.

The building looks to be half way through construction on the outside (~15/30 floors). Id guess end of year/beginning of next year for occupancy to start...

The building looks to be half way through construction on the outside (~15/30 floors). Id guess end of year/beginning of next year for occupancy to start...
Yes received notification of a delay to occupancy. It is now set at January 2020 for my upper floor unit.

Yes received notification of a delay to occupancy. It is now set at January 2020 for my upper floor unit.
My lower floor unit is also Jan 2020. Roof should be complete by end of this month and a final occupancy date sent within 30 days after so before end of Oct.

My lower floor unit is also Jan 2020. Roof should be complete by end of this month and a final occupancy date sent within 30 days after so before end of Oct.
Well, they finally sent out another notification of occupancy date following the completion of roof slab. The latest (hope the final) date is June 2020 for my unit.

Anyone know when occupancy will begin and who the stores on ground floor facing Shuter would be?

According to my agent, it's not allowed to post for rent listing on MLS, however he sees no issue to start renting out the unit after taking the occupancy.

Well, they finally sent out another notification of occupancy date following the completion of roof slab. The latest (hope the final) date is June 2020 for my unit.
Is there any owner that received an updated occupancy date since building works resumed? I heard it's now pushed back to at least October.

47524B40-351E-4253-ADBA-F2CF0CC6C53B.jpeg

Back