Toronto CN Tower: Entry Pavilion, Plaza, Renos | ?m | ?s | CLC | IBI Group

Hands-down a sh%t show of epic proportions.
Everything! And I mean everything in this area, from the Rogers Ctr., to the Aquarium, the Roundhouse and the CN Tower, is a hodge-podge of calculated cheapness. It's too bad that the CN Tower has to be subjected to such ignorance.

I so agree with u. I don’t live there but was staying at the ritz and went for a run. Cut through that area. So badly done. Trash everywhere, gum all over the place. I was extremely disappointed. Bad quality of materials. Couldn’t run along the water. Had to keep going back and forth. The garden was not well maintained. I travel a lot and I could say that one if the worst waterfronts out there. Maybe it’s the harsh winters, maybe it’s the design... I don’t know.

Popular attraction FlyOver Canada opening in downtown Toronto

Modeled after the successful FlyOver attraction in Vancouver, the new “FlyOver Canada location will provide guests with a brand-new flight ride experience featuring the country’s most iconic locations, picturesque landscapes and natural wonders.”
Toronto’s newest tourism attraction will be built near the base of the CN Tower. Construction is expected to start in 2020, with its anticipated opening in early 2022.

Popular attraction FlyOver Canada opening in downtown Toronto (PHOTOS)

FlyOver Canada

Screen-Shot-2019-07-26-at-9.43.33-AM-1024x498.png

FlyOver Canada

“Through a visually stunning flight ride experience inside a soon-to-be-built landmark building, we will share the story of Canada and its people in an inspiring way that is accessible to everyone,” said Lisa Adams, vice president of FlyOver Attractions by Pursuit.

Modeled after the successful FlyOver attraction in Vancouver, the new “FlyOver Canada location will provide guests with a brand-new flight ride experience featuring the country’s most iconic locations, picturesque landscapes and natural wonders.”
Toronto’s newest tourism attraction will be built near the base of the CN Tower. Construction is expected to start in 2020, with its anticipated opening in early 2022.

FlyOver Canada

FlyOver Canada

“Through a visually stunning flight ride experience inside a soon-to-be-built landmark building, we will share the story of Canada and its people in an inspiring way that is accessible to everyone,” said Lisa Adams, vice president of FlyOver Attractions by Pursuit.
That's not going to do much for a Skydome plaza redesign

FlyOver Canada

FlyOver Canada

This area is getting too crowded with attractions, and i actually like this little square that will be getting smaller now.
I wish they pick someplace else, like beside Dundas square for Flyover Canada.
Lets hope the design is nice

FlyOver Canada

FlyOver Canada

Oh gawd, this place is becoming a theme park.

This area is getting too crowded with attractions, and i actually like this little square that will be getting smaller now.

Yeah, no kidding. It’s actually worse than this map demonstrates. The map doesn’t include the security pavilion that they dropped down in the the square.

20180718_205809-jpg.150557

Seriously, what a mess. What’s the point of the new entrance pavilion behind that red glass if not to screen visitors? Instead, they had to build this cheap trailer park box and block the newly built public plaza? on a summer day, that bottleneck is completely clogged. Forget about trying to use this area to cut to the waterfront. Now this new attraction will further block the plaza. There’s gotta be some safety regulations being broken here.

Hopefully they dont screw up the antenna as much as they screwed up the base of the tower with the horrid entrance pavilion addition.

The CN Tower has installed brand new lights. There are highly detailed patterns inside of the Radome and new spotlights installed both at the base of the tower and on top of the main deck shooting up into the sky and sometimes illuminating the antenna. I’m not sure if it’s permanent or for Canada Day but it’s damn awesome! Hope they keep it.

Back