News   Mar 28, 2024
 193     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 203     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 258     0 

Regent Park: Block 17N (TCHC, 12s, Wallman Architects) COMPLETE

Ok thank you so much , plz keep us updated
Actually only a small percentage of the units in this building are affordable housing and you can apply for them on the tchc website later this year and the rest of the units are rent geared to income units for previous regent park residents who had to be relocated as their buildings were demolished.

Block17.1.jpg

Block17.2.jpg

Block17.3.jpg

Block17.4.jpg

Block17.5.jpg

Block17.6.jpg

Block17.7.jpg

A Toronto Community Housing building that's way better than a so-called luxury condo in Yorkville, i.e., Minto Yorkville Park. Go figure.

Last edited:
A Toronto Community Housing building that's way better than a so-called luxury condo in Yorkville, i.e., Minto Yorkville Park. Go figure.

But the inside is no comparison and I figure buyers of luxury properties prefer it that way. I get the point you were trying to make though.

^^^I'd love to see interior shots of both buildings when they're done to compare finishes. Don't be so sure they'll be far apart in that regard. TCHC seems to be going all out with this project while Minto is cheapening out over in Yorkville.

Last edited:
^^^I'd love to see interior shots of both buildings when they're done to compare finishes. Don't be so sure they'll be far apart in that regard. TCHC seems to be going all out with this project while Minto is cheapening out over in Yorkville.

I'm no fan of Minto, but I think interiors will be much nicer.

Hoarding down. Street interface coming together...

Bloack17_1.jpg

Panelling pretty much done on overhang..

Block17_2.jpg

Initially wondered why they didn't just paint the ceiling above the top balcony section, but realized paneling completes the floating rectangular section.

Block17_3.jpg

North side sidewalk...

Block17_4.jpg

Eastside entranceway...

Block17_5.jpg

Lighting within front entranceway...

Block17_6.jpg

Block17_7.jpg

Block17_8.jpg

Back