35 Wabash (Zinc Developments) - Real Estate -

I went to their launch event. The most expensive units are 1500-1600 sq ft (with a 300-400 sq ft patio) ranging from $960k-1.13M. The 1000 sq ft units (with a 200 sq ft patio) are about $650k. The prices may have gone up since then. I was hoping they'd be a little cheaper and/or larger, but I guess that area is pretty sought after.

I should mention that there was no info on upgrades. It's pretty scary buying a place and having no idea how good the standard finishes will be and how expensive the upgrades will be. By the time you find out, it's tough to get out of the contract.

Also, parking is $45k and lockers are $7500. They also want 4 installments of 5% for the deposits (over the course of 1 year).

I wish they would minimize the amenities on projects like these to help bring the condo fees down. I think this one has a yoga studio, which I suppose sounds nice, but I don't know how many people will actually use it. It may not have much effect on the fees, but it's still something. I generally like townhouses because they're a nice mix of house and condo, and because the condo fees can be quite light.

Speak on it!

I will hold my tongue for now... don't know who's snooping around these forums. And they are fixing them. Mostly hurried installations, a lot of damage... these guys were sprinting to get the place done. And we were told by the builder this was for our benefit... "we wanted to get you guys in". I think I'd rather wait another sixty days and not have you take the corner off the kitchen when putting it in, thanks

I will hold my tongue for now... don't know who's snooping around these forums. And they are fixing them. Mostly hurried installations, a lot of damage... these guys were sprinting to get the place done. And we were told by the builder this was for our benefit... "we wanted to get you guys in". I think I'd rather wait another sixty days and not have you take the corner off the kitchen when putting it in, thanks

So par for the course. Builder rushing through the build so they can get paid. The boom really makes me question the integrity of the structures that have been built. If they're rushing through the things you can see. What about the things you can't see?

So par for the course. Builder rushing through the build so they can get paid. The boom really makes me question the integrity of the structures that have been built. If they're rushing through the things you can see. What about the things you can't see?

I would agree with that. That's why we likely won't keep it. But there's at least more verification necessary for mechanical/HVAC/elevators, etc... I don't think they want to get that stuff wrong. Will cost them significantly.

Back