Mississauga M1 & M2 at M City | 197.81m | 60s | Rogers Real Estate | Core Architects

DJI_0109.JPG
DJI_0110.JPG
DJI_0111.JPG

I cant believe how fast projects in Mississauga seem to go from idea to construction.

Maybe but it also depends on the developers. The edge towers are taking it slowly. Further up the road north of the towers on Elm there are two different proposals that have been planned 6 years ago and there is still nothing. Down the road there were two or three developments for Cooksville that were announced/planned more than 10 years ago and still nothing.

Is it me or anyone realize that the excavations look very shallow and making it impossible to have enough parking spaces for such huge towers

Is it me or anyone realize that the excavations look very shallow and making it impossible to have enough parking spaces for such huge towers
I think Maybe the podium is very large and wide that will probably compensate for the depth of the parking lot.

I cant believe how fast projects in Mississauga seem to go from idea to construction.

I noticed the same thing. There's a lot of bureaucracy in Toronto and the culture is quite conservative relative to other places. Lets not forget that Toronto is a place that spent a crap load of money and 2 years to get a dozen food trucks on the street. Locals think it's normal but things happen at a glacial pace here.

I noticed the same thing. There's a lot of bureaucracy in Toronto and the culture is quite conservative relative to other places. Lets not forget that Toronto is a place that spent a crap load of money and 2 years to get a dozen food trucks on the street. Locals think it's normal but things happen at a glacial pace here.
It’s not that things in toronto move slower.. trust me, they don’t. It’s that mississauga’s process isn’t as public so we don’t even hear about projects until they are well into the process of approvals.

Back