Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Today.

In fact, our new front page story will catch you up on progress here!

"For each caisson, 18 truckloads worth of concrete is required."

Well, that explains the longest line of trucks on the longest street in the world.

A summary of the tech specs and materials used to build this building would be something special.

I drove from Kelowna B.C. to Ottawa O.N last year and stayed a night in ThunderBay ON, Yonge St goes through the middle of the town. it must be the longest street if it goes that far.

Yonge St use to be the longest ... but its been chopped up several times over the decades.

tick tock

tick tock

Better Dwelling has been calling on a catastrophic collapse in Canadian (specifically Toronto/Vancouver) real estate since 2010. At some point a prediction is either wrong or right. You can't predict a storm everyday and when it happens in 3 years say "I told you so"

I agree there are cracks in the system particularly with household debt levels, but don't just post an article from an extremely pedantic blog and consider it factual.
The people who lend money on these projects are razor sharp risk takers. There's always a chance that things don't work out....but one thing is certain - the private lenders didn't become rich by making foolish investments.

What's the super-column piling tally at? I've had a hard time keeping track of where they're working!

Back