Toronto King Blue by Greenland | 155.75m | 48s | Greenland | Arcadis

This has nothing to do with King Blue Towers that are moving towards almost being completed . But does anyone know what's going on with any of the two highrise proposals just west on this project on this street ? Is there a start up date on any of the two ?

People often use Likes on posts as a thank-you to the member for posting pics… although it can be difficult sometimes to simply hit Like if the project is particularly horrible. Anyway, I wouldn't infer too much from Likes in terms of project endorsements by members.

It’s not that. I’ve seen my fair share of praise for this development so far over the past few months. I’m a little surprised to say the least, if I didn’t know any better I’d say these buildings look like the sort of thing that would normally be heavily criticized on this website.

^^^It's all in the detailing. This project is detailed very well, which sets it above the standard fare.
Totally agree. It will be interesting to see if this same level of detailing will be carried through to their waterfront development.

Yeah those are the two buildings that I was thinking about. I was wondering if those two developments are on the drawing board of being developed in the near future ?

If you click the 2 blue names in his post - it will take you the thread for each project.

I didn't realize how many retail/restaurant spaces would come with this development - can't wait to see what goes here!

View attachment 175744

Wow I had no idea. I live in this neighbourhood and I’m getting more excited for this to finish. It’s great that they’re small units too. I hope a giant chain doesn’t buy multiple units and combine them.

Back