Toronto PJ Condos | 156.96m | 48s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Hopefully we can see a few floors before things slow down with winter. Would love to see the podium finished before the new year but that seems unlikely!

HX3D2uV.png

qOM44ay.png

t7115Ft.png

Any chance you can limit the number of images you post ? For whatever reason, each one take a long time to load. I appreciate all the work you have put into this model but, it doesn't provide updates or continue the discussion on design, planning, etc. It only shows a representation of how the tower fits in your city model. Everyone can appreciate a photo update. Everyone can express their views in the discussion. The model is very specific. I don't think I'm the only one slowly becoming irritated having to wait for it to load and than scroll past it in threads when multiple angles are provided. That's not what I want either knowing the amount of work you have put into it.

In the future I will go for 1 image at a time, instead of 2 or 3. The speed of loading depends on your internet connection. Everyone's is different. My pages load instantly.

I appreciate and love looking at your visual postings. I think it's great that you post more than one photo keep it coming when you get the time thanks !

Any chance you can limit the number of images you post ? For whatever reason, each one take a long time to load. I appreciate all the work you have put into this model but, it doesn't provide updates or continue the discussion on design, planning, etc. It only shows a representation of how the tower fits in your city model. Everyone can appreciate a photo update. Everyone can express their views in the discussion. The model is very specific. I don't think I'm the only one slowly becoming irritated having to wait for it to load and than scroll past it in threads when multiple angles are provided. That's not what I want either knowing the amount of work you have put into it.
That's odd, maybe it's your internet speed? I've never had an issue with these awesome pics. Personally I love the model updates and disagree with you, it is a great way to drive discussion on urban planning when you see the build from another angle, among future builds. The content is original and far more valuable than most comments... A lot of work goes into these and I am sure I'm not the only one who appreciates them.

Very excited about this one. It'll be great to finally see this corner filled in. I wonder, on a different note, if/when they'll finally repave this street though. It's worse than Bloor W of Avenue.
John is scheduled to be done incrementally over the next few years - it's getting upgraded cobblestone paving and a much more pedestrian friendly design.

Adelaide was originally scheduled for 2019, but appears to have fallen off of Toronto's infrastructure planning portal. Don't know what's going on there. It may have to do with the city considering shifting the bike lanes to the north side - they probably want to test it for a year or two before rebuilding the whole street with proper bike infrastructure.

That's odd, maybe it's your internet speed? I've never had an issue with these awesome pics. Personally I love the model updates and disagree with you, it is a great way to drive discussion on urban planning when you see the build from another angle, among future builds. The content is original and far more valuable than most comments... A lot of work goes into these and I am sure I'm not the only one who appreciates them.
there 3 reasons why that uploading so slow.. internet...graphic card and or cache on your browser needs cleaned up.. addressed to the guy having pics upload issue..

John is scheduled to be done incrementally over the next few years - it's getting upgraded cobblestone paving and a much more pedestrian friendly design.

Adelaide was originally scheduled for 2019, but appears to have fallen off of Toronto's infrastructure planning portal. Don't know what's going on there. It may have to do with the city considering shifting the bike lanes to the north side - they probably want to test it for a year or two before rebuilding the whole street with proper bike infrastructure.
Ahh, got it. I appreciate the informative reply.

Last edited:

Back