News   Apr 19, 2024
 593     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 618     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1K     3 

TTC: Flexity Streetcars Testing & Delivery (Bombardier)

Nice one.
We actually care even less about the whereabouts of those.

Some of us have been obsessively tracking fleet retirements all our lives ;-)

- Paul
Hillcrest.jpg
Good Bye.jpg

Bye Bye Brill.jpg

My first Dead Line.jpg

I am just thankful the tracking starts when the things are ready for shipping.....could not tolerate “4th rivet on right side of 4523 just put in place by Bob on the afternoon shift”

That would be insane.

Is there a list of the remaining ALRV’s?

Check the CPTDB page on ALRVs. All of the ones refurbished shall be listed, but the only ones that get out onto service anymore are 4204, 4226, 4229, 4230, and 4249.

When do you think 4516 be ready for service, @drum118. You need to give us a estimate, Master Drum.
You need grow up, as I find your posting immature and and it needs to stop. I ""AM NO ONE MASTER"" It really show how young you are.

If you had done some tracking of the cars this past week, you would have see 4516 was out testing just before Christmas after spending a few days in the service bay after its last test run. It currently in the service bay and has done a number of location moves today as well having its GPS all over the place. If it makes its way to the yard later tonight, it will be in service Friday.

4517 may also see service Friday, as it did a short 501 in service test about 6:30 pm. It has done testing before and during the Christmas downtown. Its GPS has been allover the place.

One way or another, both cars could be in service by De 31.

With 4518 off loaded today, 4519 on Friday and either 4520 or 4521 on Monday, TTC will be short 2 cars for delivery. In service is a different story with a miss of 3 cars and another year of miss schedule.

4572 is still not tracking and no surprise since its the first car from Kingston.

4516 has been to the yard on track 11.

4517 still in the service bay

You need grow up, as I find your posting immature and and it needs to stop. I ""AM NO ONE MASTER"" It really show how young you are.

If you had done some tracking of the cars this past week, you would have see 4516 was out testing just before Christmas after spending a few days in the service bay after its last test run. It currently in the service bay and has done a number of location moves today as well having its GPS all over the place. If it makes its way to the yard later tonight, it will be in service Friday.

4517 may also see service Friday, as it did a short 501 in service test about 6:30 pm. It has done testing before and during the Christmas downtown. Its GPS has been allover the place.

One way or another, both cars could be in service by De 31.

With 4518 off loaded today, 4519 on Friday and either 4520 or 4521 on Monday, TTC will be short 2 cars for delivery. In service is a different story with a miss of 3 cars and another year of miss schedule.

4572 is still not tracking and no surprise since its the first car from Kingston.

Well, I apologize for what I was saying, but, both 4516 and 4517 are still at Leslie. I will keep on checking the tracker throughout the day if I can, cause it's been a long while of testing for those two.

4516 was back n the service bay some hours ago. Based on where it was sitting last night,, I expect it wasn't ready for service and why I didn't state it was ready for service.

It is now ready for service as its sitting on track 17 at the front of the line. It will enter service some time today,, so watch out for it.

Based on what take place later today, it should give a clue when 4517 will enter services.in the next 48 hours.

4572 is now tracking.

4519 just off loaded

Last edited:
4516 was back n the service bay some hours ago. Based on where it was sitting last night,, I expect it wasn't ready for service and why I didn't state it was ready for service.

It is now ready for service as its sitting on track 17 at the front of the line. It will enter service some time today,, so watch out for it.

Based on what take place later today, it should give a clue when 4517 will enter services.in the next 48 hours.

4572 is now tracking.

Will watch the tracker on 4516, same with 4517, and 4572

4519 has been offloaded at Hillcrest. It's remotely possible that the next delivery could happen before Jan 1, but a lot of stars would have to align.

- Paul
If 4520/21 reach Toronto in the next 30 hours, one of them will make it to Hillcrest on Dec 31 to be off loaded. It all depends on when CP does both options. Otherwise, 2019 delivery on Jan 2nd for one car or 2nd & 3rd. for both cars. Now where is that 2nd Kingston car that was due in Oct??

4572 has done its first test run as it returning to the Barns by Leslie now.

4516 is now on track 15, 3/4 from the front. Doesn't look like it made service today

4572 has done its first test run as it returning to the Barns by Leslie now.

4516 is now on track 15, 3/4 from the front. Doesn't look like it made service today

4572 did a in service test on 501 as you mentioned. 4516 didn't make it out, but 4483 was pulled off of 504 and onto 501 eariler because of a eariler diversion requiring extra vehicles.

Last edited:

Back