Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

It would be more than 10% here since the site is larger than a hectare - I believe the size qualifies it for a 15% dedication rate.
I wasn't aware of that distinction - thanks for that!

Realnet says $13million
Thanks! That starts to give some heft to the total—at least $28 million in public benefits value—but yeah, while $28 M is nothing to sniff at, that's not a huge amount for a huge project.

Pics taken on a snowy Dec 3, 2018

9ihNUJW.jpg

Uvwzod7.jpg

OWmivmN.jpg

8 cranes total. 2 to go after today. Each residential building (A-F) gets one, the office (G) gets two.

That's what I figured originally and certainly makes more sense given the size of the site - I was just quoting the figure in the article above.

"There are currently five cranes on site, but that number will climb to around 12 in later stages of construction, Duncan says."

I think I read somewhere the canopy for the pedestrian mews will have some sort of cranes specifically for it as well?

Not sure!

That's what I figured originally and certainly makes more sense given the size of the site - I was just quoting the figure in the article above.

"There are currently five cranes on site, but that number will climb to around 12 in later stages of construction, Duncan says."

I think I read somewhere the canopy for the pedestrian mews will have some sort of cranes specifically for it as well?

Not sure!

'Cranes' and 'tower cranes' are different. There will be crawler and mobile cranes on site but there are 8, static, tower cranes at the height of construction.

Last edited:

Back