Toronto Sun Life Financial Tower & Harbour Plaza Residences | 236.51m | 67s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

Speaking objectively, Dollarama should likely end up serving the area's residents well. The two within several blocks radius in the Spadina/King area are doing fine.

yup - I had the same reaction to the one going in at 10 Dundas. Initial disappointment - but then elation as it will be a great utility type store to have nearby.

Sometimes you just need some cheapo stuff, very quickly. Dollarama has saved me during film shoots and events many times. It'll be good to have one across the street!

They just put up on the hoarding in the PATH to RBC that there's going to be a one-stop medical provider called Health One in the retail area:
  • Walk In
  • Dental
  • Rehab
  • Skin Care
  • Optical
  • Orthotics
  • Pharmacy
The demise of Target is making the retail at One York some very diverse stuff

From yesterday. Just a sliver, but love the way it glowed as it reflected the sun

P1070286.JPG

Attachments

• P1070286.JPG
    P1070286.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 893
I was inside here yesterday. Still lots of retail spots to open up, including according to the signs a whole pile of eateries by Coppa's, one of which has now opened at the top of the escalators near the One York PATH entrance:

DSC09598.jpg

With the windows opposite this facing the Gardiner, there's quite a bit of light in this hallway, and I can see this becoming a well-enjoyed bit of the PATH system vr the coming years.

Attachments

• DSC09598.jpg
    DSC09598.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 904

Back