Mississauga M3 at M City | 260.29m | 77s | Rogers Real Estate | Arcadis

If this is only the third tower out of ten, and it is (maybe?) 80 stories, I can only imagine what else is planned for this site. Maybe nothing taller, but nothing short for sure.

Here is a visualization of phase 3 on Core Architects' Mohsen Tolousharifi's website: http://www.mohsen-sharifi.com/Architecture.html (under "Core Architects")
CORE-MCity3.jpg

Attachments

• CORE-MCity3.jpg
    CORE-MCity3.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,070
Last edited:
I dunno.... those two on the right look very busy to me. Like they spent a decade or two under water and are encrusted with barnacles. The two on the left I've never been a fan of. They remind me of busted accordions.

I know, I know. At least they're not boxes soon on end. Still! A little less business on those two on the right would be welcome.

I dunno.... those two on the right look very busy to me. Like they spent a decade or two under water and are encrusted with barnacles. The two on the left I've never been a fan of. They remind me of busted accordions.

I know, I know. At least they're not boxes soon on end. Still! A little less business on those two on the right would be welcome.

This is the equivalent of "get off my lawn"!

I'm glad to see Mississauga getting some truly unique architecture, while the Toronto waterfront gets Sugar Wharf. We are truly in The Upside Down.

My only critique is I don't know if the two sets of towers really match each other. For a master planned area, I would have thought the towers would feed off each other's context and design a bit more.

On that site linked above - under renderings there are these?

http://www.mohsen-sharifi.com/Rendering.html

CORE-M%20City.jpg

CORE-M%20City%203-Dusk.jpg

Woah. Those look crazy. I don't think phase 3 is going to look like that though. I can see those designs maybe being used for phases 4-5 together on a joint podium. The tallest in these renderings is only ~60 storeys, not the 80 that's been circulating around.

Either way we will see soon I guess.

Back