Toronto Bloor & Dufferin | 122.35m | 37s | Hazelview | Turner Fleischer

To ensure that they get heard under the OMB, not the LPAT. It is a backup strategy if the city ends up being unreasonable.

I think Bailao's got the neighbourhood NIMBYs in her ears on this one, too, so I imagine they're thinking about increasing the likelihood they get the density they need here on a reasonable timeline.

I’m not commenting for or against the proposed massing but 40 storeys at this location will be very tall. The upper units would have a commanding and sweeping view of the city absent the views blocked by other buildings in the same complex.

I’m not commenting for or against the proposed massing but 40 storeys at this location will be very tall. The upper units would have a commanding and sweeping view of the city absent the views blocked by other buildings in the same complex.

It will merely set a new, more appropriate precedent. The whole immediate area should become midrises at mimimum.

Tall buildings(40+) along Bloor-Danforth subway line are acceptable to accommodate more families only if there are enough buyers

Tall buildings(40+) along Bloor-Danforth subway line are acceptable to accommodate more families only if there are enough buyers

Why would there not be enough buyers for new housing on a subway line in Toronto, not to mention in great neighbourhoods? Am I missing something?

402A5AA4-F95F-49FE-97DE-A244D21CFCBB.jpeg

Attachments

• 402A5AA4-F95F-49FE-97DE-A244D21CFCBB.jpeg
    402A5AA4-F95F-49FE-97DE-A244D21CFCBB.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 538

Back