News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     4 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     0 

Postal Boxes

theowne

Member Bio
Reaction score
Is there any service here that will act as kind of a postal box or such, and give an address that I can ship small to medium sized items to and then pick up? ie, I'm ordering a gift off the internet that I have to ship, but I don't want the box to be delivered to my house, possibly when I'm not even home, and completely ruin any sense of surprise for the gift-reciever.

Yes, I know Canada Post will do it, I'm just wondering if there's any alternative, since it's just one small delivery I need to pick up.

have it shipped to your office?
not to mention most packages sent via canada post won't go to your house, but to your post office... and not to mention that you can request with most major shipping companies to hold it in the depot for you to pick up.

is it a surprise or is it drugs? :p

is it a surprise or is it drugs? :p

Lol....why not both? Just kidding....

Oh, and I don't have an office, so I can't really ship there either. Most of the packages I've ordered over, say, Amazon, have usually been shipped directly to my house. I'm getting this off ebay, I'm not sure how they usually work.

I'm a student, no close friend of mine has his/her own apartment, and I don't feel comfortable asking anyone else...

When I was an eBay wraith, ordering mysterious packages from England, they were always delivered to the house. If I was out, they'd leave a receipt and I'd pick the item up at the sub-Post Office.

It's a longshot, because I doubt if you can request the item to be sent directly to your local Post Office, but maybe if you check with them they'll agree to accept it on your behalf?

Did you order yourself a Fleshlight? Ahhh, don't be shy.

...wrong gender....jeez, you guys have some creepy minds....

Are you sure there's no other way to do this, I mean surely online companies have found some way to facilitate buying gifts for household members, surely it's a big thing on Christmas or so.....

Back