News   Apr 25, 2024
 33     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.6K     1 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

There's a Huffington Post headline today saying Trudeau had to explain how the refugee system works to Ford.

Did Trudeau use finger puppets as props or a blackboard featuring crude stick figures drawn with colorful chalk? Anything else might have gone over Ford's head. His fat, fat head.

Throwing out a completely trivial post with which many people will disagree anyway, but I don't think brown dress shoes go with blue suits, to me they clash.

Black shoes all the way.

Brown dress shoes are for white/tan/brown suits.

What is it about orthopedic surgeons and their hard-right politics?

In fairness, I don't think he's unqualified for the job on perfunctory analysis.

Humber is very high tech and does manage a number of things more efficiently than similar sized facilities.

That said, that is not entirely his doing, and Humber isn't necessarily the best.

But as I said, at first blush, he's reasonably skilled for job.

* not to suggest that you said otherwise

Throwing out a completely trivial post with which many people will disagree anyway, but I don't think brown dress shoes go with blue suits, to me they clash.

Black shoes all the way.

Brown dress shoes are for white/tan/brown suits.

Looool!

It's true, I'm laughing 'cause you actually pointed it out.

His eyebrow falling off?

Just goes to show the 'right' are into silly superficial nonsense as much as the rest of society is.

Does Trudeau look scared, or does it look like he about to screw Ontario?

I think his eyebrow might be falling off again?

https://twitter.com/friesenp/status/1015306342989553664

His eyebrows falling off?

Well, you know what that means....carbon tax and I'll be getting a quarterly cheque.

Or he realised he really shouldn't have lied about electoral reform and lead by example after being faced with that particular premier.

Come to think of it, that's a pic explaining why FPTP is a joke.

Looool!

It's true, I'm laughing 'cause you actually pointed it out.

Could I also add, in that pose, that much sock should be on display, someone needs the hem let down.

We won't even discuss how the Premier's posed.

:p

PS. you have a conversation to catch up on.

Last edited:
Could I also add, in that pose, that much sock should be on display, someone needs the hem let down.

We don't even discuss how the Premier's pose.

:p

PS. you have a conversation to catch up on.

You forgot to mention the hell no on Ford's black socks with that combo.

I know.....I haven't been on my laptop, just my phone and tablet and typing too much on a touch screen makes me want to throw the thing at a wall.

Back