Haven on the Bluffs (VHL Developments) - Real Estate -

I just got a call for the inspection this coming Monday June 11, the tentative closing date is beginning of July but never got the confirmation does anyone got the inspection done or an appointment??

I just got a call for the inspection this coming Monday June 11, the tentative closing date is beginning of July but never got the confirmation does anyone got the inspection done or an appointment??
Something must have gone wrong. I’m also closing in July (3rd Floor) and have not received an email from VHL confirming the closing date or to schedule a PDI.

Others on higher floors got an email confirming their move in date. At least you got a call for the PDI.

Something must have gone wrong. I’m also closing in July (3rd Floor) and have not received an email from VHL confirming the closing date or to schedule a PDI.

Others on higher floors got an email confirming their move in date. At least you got a call for the PDI.
My closing date is in September and I am on the 9th floor

My PDI is this afternoon and I'm scheduled for July 7th as my move in date. Still waiting to find out what the "rent" will, I heard from one of the contractors that the plan is to have everyone moved in by end of September

That is good news if all the move-ins are completed by the end of September. Your lawyer should be able to give you the approximate amount of your rent payment and make sure you allocate future funds for tax payments because once the City bills you, you will owe the amount fairly quickly.

That is good news if all the move-ins are completed by the end of September. Your lawyer should be able to give you the approximate amount of your rent payment and make sure you allocate future funds for tax payments because once the City bills you, you will owe the amount fairly quickly.
I heard the same thing from Laura when i did the PDI that they are expecting to have everyone moved in by September.

Has anyone received the papers from the lawyer occupancy is next week and have not heard anything....

For those who have gone into the building, can you confirm something?

Is the buzzer system on the outside of the front door? I drove by and I noticed what looked like it outside, I don’t think I’ve ever seen that in a building. I usually see the system inside the building

Weird right? You are correct- it is outside.
Almost all buildings have it inside- both for security to see who is buzzing in, as well as not making your guests stand in the rain.

Have a feeling that they forgot to design an interior partition in the lobby where the entryphone normally goes.

The building I live in has 2 entrances - the back entrance has a buzzer outside, but the main entrance has it inside. The outdoor buzzer is a covered area though, so the rain wouldn't effect guests waiting.

Weird right? You are correct- it is outside.
Almost all buildings have it inside- both for security to see who is buzzing in, as well as not making your guests stand in the rain.

Have a feeling that they forgot to design an interior partition in the lobby where the entryphone normally goes.

They must’ve forgot. Because it’s strange. I wonder if the Kingston road entrance has it too.

The building I live in has 2 entrances - the back entrance has a buzzer outside, but the main entrance has it inside. The outdoor buzzer is a covered area though, so the rain wouldn't effect guests waiting.

I think it would make sense if the Kingston road side had the buzzer on the outside. I’m less concerned about rain than I am about the cold winters.

Do you know yet your move-in date? My date is mid-September. I had heard that there would be move-ins starting July but I haven't noticed anyone moving in yet

Back