News   Apr 19, 2024
 643     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 629     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1K     3 

TTC: Flexity Streetcars Testing & Delivery (Bombardier)

Saw an actual (not testing) flexity on Queen today headed westbound from Dufferin as an actual 501. I was not expecting to see that until 2019.
That's odd. There were none listed out in either AM or PM rush. What time? Which car number?

That's odd. There were none listed out in either AM or PM rush. What time? Which car number?

I didn't catch it, unfortunately. It was at around 3 PM headed west in the direction of Roncesvalles. I only caught the "501" on the rear screen as it passed.

4466 has been both 501 and 301 on the Queensway as an in service car today. It was heading back to the Barns a little well ago on Queen as a 301 with the arrow pointing west before it became a dot.

4482, 4484 and 4466 have been going out to the Long Branch loop this week.

4483 is tracking now and lets see how long it takes 4485 that was off loaded today to become tractable.

4482-84 in the service bay.

I expect to see 4482 in service before 4466 since 4466 is redoing testing after a week in the service bay.

What car will show up by Friday?? 4486 or 4487 or none at all.

I have seen 501 flexitys that are not simply returning to Leslie - as they are cruising into the Beaches. I'm wondering if the stops got moved in May as they have moved up 501 on the priority list (as the stops were to be moved only once Flexities started serving the 501). So far I've only seen them on weekends though.

I have seen 501 flexitys that are not simply returning to Leslie - as they are cruising into the Beaches. I'm wondering if the stops got moved in May as they have moved up 501 on the priority list (as the stops were to be moved only once Flexities started serving the 501). So far I've only seen them on weekends though.
Most likely 504 cars that are going to Victoria Park due to construction on Broadview.

You will find new cars in testing using all of Queen St in the east from time to time.

With Broadview close, not surprise to see cars out in the east end on Queen using both loops. Then you have cars using Kingston Rd to Brigham Loop

The tracker is show 504 Flexity cars using Cherry St Loop.

As it stands as I type this, all new cars still in testing in the service bays, except 4483 thats in the yard waiting for space. 4485 still not tracking.

BBD has meet Q2 delivery schedule with the off loading of X (4486/87) car today at Hillcrest and could see an extra car if one (4486/87) is off loaded tomorrow. If not off loaded tomorrow, will become a Q3 car.

You will find new cars in testing using all of Queen St in the east from time to time.

With Broadview close, not surprise to see cars out in the east end on Queen using both loops. Then you have cars using Kingston Rd to Brigham Loop

The tracker is show 504 Flexity cars using Cherry St Loop.

As it stands as I type this, all new cars still in testing in the service bays, except 4483 thats in the yard waiting for space. 4485 still not tracking.

BBD has meet Q2 delivery schedule with the off loading of X (4486/87) car today at Hillcrest and could see an extra car if one (4486/87) is off loaded tomorrow. If not off loaded tomorrow, will become a Q3 car.
It was 4487. I saw it Eastbound on Queen at Spadina today.

It was 4487. I saw it Eastbound on Queen at Spadina today.
Thanks.

It help me and others who are tracking deliveries real day.

Let me clarify... I've seen the past two saturdays around 9-9:30am two westbound in service flexities at Bellefaire in the beaches. I've also seen one on a Sunday going eastbound at Beech. You could tell they were in service as people where actively getting on/off them.

4486 was off loaded a short well ago at Hillcrest.

This makes 28 cars so far this year that have been delivery and one more than schedule. Do we count this extra car as part of Q2 or arriving ahead of schedule for Q3??

With the arrival of 4486, TTC now has 6 cars in various testing stage. 4466 could enter service this weekend; 4483 & 4484 by the end of next week; 4485-4487 around July 15-20.

Took 17 days to get 4482 into service after arrival.

4485 still not tracking and 4483 still sitting in the yard. The rest are in the service bays.

Back