News   Mar 28, 2024
 114     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 568     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 359     0 

2018 Municipal Election: Toronto Council Races

How many non-incumbent winners will there be on council?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am part of the campaign to elect Keegan Henry-Mathieu in ward 7. He is the best chance to beat Mammoliti but we need support. Mammoliti can be beaten. He is not as loved in his ward as everyone thinks. Its a big ward predominantly single family households so we need volunteers to knock on doors. If you would like to be involved in the campaign or would like to donate please sign up at www.keeganhm.com

Will someone send Mammoliti packing in October? Someone please send him as ambassador to the Antarctic.

From link.

FINCH TRAFFIC NIGHTMARE

28d0b8_6dabb14a50cf40859244f7bafeafbbe8~mv2.png

Personally I believe that if you want to run provincially or federally you need to resign. You should not be able to take a time off to run with the expectation to be welcomed back if you lose.
You should not be collecting a salary from a great job, and then have a guaranteed soft landing if your trajectory to another fabulous job does not pan out. As @Richard White says. Talk about job security.

I am part of the campaign to elect Keegan Henry-Mathieu in ward 7. He is the best chance to beat Mammoliti but we need support. Mammoliti can be beaten. He is not as loved in his ward as everyone thinks. Its a big ward predominantly single family households so we need volunteers to knock on doors. If you would like to be involved in the campaign or would like to donate please sign up at www.keeganhm.com

Isn't there another person running for council, I think her last name is Ford? Maybe the best bet is for one strong candidate to run against him. It's already happened in Ward 38 where one person has decided not to run but will be helping Gerard Arbor in his attempt to defeat Gary Crawford.

I get the feeling that Michelle Holland may also forgo running this fall. Despite using her maiden name, her husband got his ass handed to him in Scarborough Southwest this election.

Despite the name change people still think of her both as a liberal and as a Berardinetti along with the one of the people who was part of the Bill Blair campaign in 2015. If she runs there is a good chance she won't win.

I get the feeling that Michelle Holland may also forgo running this fall. Despite using her maiden name, her husband got his ass handed to him in Scarborough Southwest this election.

Despite the name change people still think of her both as a liberal and as a Berardinetti along with the one of the people who was part of the Bill Blair campaign in 2015. If she runs there is a good chance she won't win.

I have no idea if she'll run again or not, and frankly couldn't care less, but I can't imagine that the reasons her husband lost the riding will have much, if any, bearing on the municipal race.

I have no idea if she'll run again or not, and frankly couldn't care less, but I can't imagine that the reasons her husband lost the riding will have much, if any, bearing on the municipal race.

They are synonymous. I live in the area and they never campaign alone.

Back