DJI_0083.JPG

Attachments

• DJI_0081.JPG
    DJI_0081.JPG
    267.7 KB · Views: 633
  • DJI_0083.JPG
    DJI_0083.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 560
Cool shot, Jason. What camera did you use? I'm always afraid of damaging the sensor by shooting into the sun.

I've been sort of sniffing around a new camera (Have had a Nikon D200 for years) and have been thinking of the Nikon P900 replacement which is not yet released.

I've always liked the Panasonic cameras and the one that you have has a great lens. I like the range between a decent wide angle and a really solid telephoto. Is this a relatively new model or have you had it for a while? Seems to be out of stock online and in the Henry's stores.

I've been sort of sniffing around a new camera (Have had a Nikon D200 for years) and have been thinking of the Nikon P900 replacement which is not yet released.

I've always liked the Panasonic cameras and the one that you have has a great lens. I like the range between a decent wide angle and a really solid telephoto. Is this a relatively new model or have you had it for a while? Seems to be out of stock online and in the Henry's stores.
I'd rather have the Nikon D200 to be honest. The worst interchangeable lens camera is still preferable to a fancy fixed-lens (at least for me)

You have a good point and it is something I am wrestling with. The D200 is a beast and the weight factor is huge. Most of my shooting is in a pretty defined range so I probably could get away with just one lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back