Toronto 115 Dupont | 22.33m | 5s | Zinc Developments | Cumulus

It's disappointing, however the building is tucked away in the middle of a laneway. Whether it's pretty or not, how many people do you expect will see it?

View attachment 64168
I know of its location, but that doesn't make it any less important to design attractive buildings, regardless of location. Most people also don't care about architecture, but that doesn't mean we should design dull buildings to meet their indifference (not to say that the new design will be dull).

I know of its location, but that doesn't make it any less important to design attractive buildings, regardless of location. Most people also don't care about architecture, but that doesn't mean we should design dull buildings to meet their indifference (not to say that the new design will be dull).

I agree completely, I was just trying to be less pessimistic.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,051
Seems that Dupont is slowly turning into a hot zone for development. I'm looking forward to seeing that cruddy street get a makeover.
This stretch of Dupont is certainly not cruddy. It has become very upscale and trendy in the last two years, similar to Ossington. Check it out, it has some of the best new restaurants in the city. I lost my student housing at 122 Dupont to the gentrification a year ago.

Back