Toronto 110 Eglinton East | 206.8m | 59s | Madison Group | Turner Fleischer

PMT

Member Bio
Reaction score
90 EGLINTON AVE E
Ward 22 - Tor & E.York District

►View All Properties

Zoning By-law Amendment to facilitate redevelopment of the site with a 55-storey mixed-use building. The proposed height is 192 metre to the roof of the mechanical penthouse. The total proposed gross floor area is 53,826 square metres, which is comprised of 36,192 square metres of residential area (502 dwelling units), 13,326 square metres of office space, and 4,126 square metres of retail uses within the first two levels of the building.

Proposed Use --- # of Storeys --- # of Units ---

Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
Rezoning 18 128310 STE 22 OZ Mar 12, 2018 Under Review

^Why is that interesting? It would be odd if they weren't still listing space for lease. They aren't going to stop leasing the minute a dev app goes through. There will probably be a clause in any new lease that either party can cancel within 90 days or something along those lines. Very common on soon to be developed income producing properties such as small retail or small office.

^Why is that interesting? It would be odd if they weren't still listing space for lease. They aren't going to stop leasing the minute a dev app goes through. There will probably be a clause in any new lease that either party can cancel within 90 days or something along those lines. Very common on soon to be developed income producing properties such as small retail or small office.
OK i see your point, but i put that link not because of the real estate listing but actually the existing building where this has been proposed

upload_2018-3-13_10-27-20.png

upload_2018-3-13_10-29-3.png

upload_2018-3-13_10-30-30.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-13_10-27-20.png
    upload_2018-3-13_10-27-20.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,847
  • upload_2018-3-13_10-29-3.png
    upload_2018-3-13_10-29-3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,835
  • upload_2018-3-13_10-30-30.png
    upload_2018-3-13_10-30-30.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,859
The new Yonge Eglinton Secondary Plan proposes an extension of Dunfield to Roehampton through this site. It would be great to break up that block.

Very pricey especially if the zoning exercise gets approved. Would be still worth it.

It would likely be secured at no cost to the city through redevelopment.

I'm not sure how it is planned to be accommodated on the north lots along Roehampton, the property it seems to run through has zoning approval for a large tower right in the way.

Even if it wasn't a street, a pedestrian walkway would be sufficient. I have a friend living on Roehampton, it's always a pain to go all the way around from her place to a restaurant/cafe just on the other side of the block.

There are several pedestrian connections planned along the block - It's only a matter of time before one actually gets built.

A full vehicle access public street would be useful for all users - and this block needs it for both traffic dispersion and pedestrian connection purposes.

Thanks DonValley Rainbow for visually showing me the area. I thought it was that building with lots address in it. The question is are they going build on top of the existing structure or demolish it and start all over? Because that not a bad looking building.

It would likely be secured at no cost to the city through redevelopment.

I'm not sure how it is planned to be accommodated on the north lots along Roehampton, the property it seems to run through has zoning approval for a large tower right in the way.

That tower was already well on its way to being approved when Council adopted the updated Secondary Plan that proposed the link. I wonder how they plan to accommodate it. Plans for the development at 89 Roehampton did not appear to include any space for a new street.

Back