News   Apr 24, 2024
 13     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.8K     5 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 577     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

I have a secondary account where I followed DoFo and some other undesirables like Warmington and Levy. Both DoFo and Warmington have blocked me on my primary account. DoFo and another pro-Ford twitter account now follow me on the secondary account.

I have a secondary account where I followed DoFo and some other undesirables like Warmington and Levy. Both DoFo and Warmington have blocked me on my primary account. DoFo and another pro-Ford twitter account now follow me on the secondary account.
Wasn't it supposedly his daughter handling his social media?

Another Bulletin from Camp Doug: Short words and all!

"You know what really matters here?

Ending the political corruption and waste.

We have to end corporate welfare.

Politicians have to stop taking your money and giving it to their friends.

It’s the only way we’re going to make Ontario strong.

We’ve got to stop taxing the little guy to bribe businesses into staying in a province with taxes that are too high and electricity that costs too much.

I’m the only guy who will make it happen.

Because sometimes it takes an outsider to clean up an insider’s mess.

Want to vote?

You’ve got to be a member of the PC Party of Ontario.

Click here to become a member right now.

Let’s win."

You have to laugh at Ford using this particular talking point. As if he has any intention of lifting a finger in this direction should he manage to claw his way into any position of power, be it Mayor, Ontario Premiere, Leader of the PC Party, what have you.

It is laughable coming from him especially considering that very low corporate taxes are really a form of corporate welfare.

I'm getting Doug Ford ads in my Facebook Messenger. Instead of messages from friends I see Dougie's chilling grin.

I am getting emails from Doug...

You have to laugh at Ford using this particular talking point. As if he has any intention of lifting a finger in this direction should he manage to claw his way into any position of power, be it Mayor, Ontario Premiere, Leader of the PC Party, what have you.

He is hooked on running for stuff. Doesn't matter what the position is. He has to be campaigning.

Back