News   Apr 16, 2024
 184     2 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 341     1 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 703     0 

Blue Jays

I don't get this. There are stories out that Rogers wants to sell the Blue Jays.

Then they turn around and buy a piece of the Argos (through MLSE).

Looks like it's another rebuilding year...

At least Bo and Vlad Jr. are in the pipeline.

I don't think it will be a rebuilding year. I hope i'm wrong but i think this might be the same team as last season with a few new faces.

Lets see if they make any major moves in the next few months.

Some cities get monuments to Gandhi, Mandela and Eric the Red ..we got Ted Rogers. Glad that tacky thing is gone.

No way are the Jays competing with the Yankees or Boston this year- it's a good time to bite the bullet and rebuild.

I think it is a good trade. Goins is gone and Barney isn't exactly elite. Plus, Tulo always hits the DL at least once during the season.

Can't go too wrong with Granderson for a year- his experience will help and he probably has enough left in the tank to be at least serviceable. I like what they've done up the middle most of all with some young talent and much needed assurance. Need another decent pitcher now and we might have a shot at the wildcard.

Wow, so no one made him get an eye test? After paying him millions?

I believe the team checks their eyes routinely throughout the year - if his eyesight was that bad, they would've found out.

Bautista also has a reputation for taking extreme care of himself. Are we really to believe he had bad eyesight and just ignored it, especially in a contract year?

This was just a ploy by him and his agent to drum up interest.

Back