News   Apr 18, 2024
 497     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 3.8K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.2K     4 

UrbanToronto Holiday Meet - Let's Go For A Ride!

Still waiting to see what time the TTC is doing things that day. Tentatively 3PM at Fox and Fiddle near Finch West (1285 Finch West). Will confirm this week @KevinT

The TTC have now posted that all services will change as of 8 AM on Sunday. We also know that there will be ribbon cuttings at each station, but we don't know what time yet. What do you guys think, should we be moving up the 3 PM Fox and Fiddle meetup to something a little earlier? 2 PM? Other?

Darn! Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend. I have a pot-luck that exact day, and will be occupied with cooking during the morning and early afternoon.

I'm pretty busy this weekend....meeting in a bar doesn't really interest me either way.

The point is to meet other UT members. That you can drink or eat is really quite secondary.

The TTC have now posted that all services will change as of 8 AM on Sunday. We also know that there will be ribbon cuttings at each station, but we don't know what time yet. What do you guys think, should we be moving up the 3 PM Fox and Fiddle meetup to something a little earlier? 2 PM? Other?

I have a family commitment in the morning, and I have little interest in self-congratulatory ribbon cuttings. 3PM remains best for me - it gives us time to explore the stations in the afternoon before finding you.

The first train will be leaving southbound from VMC station at 7:57 on Sunday morning. Not sure about the first northbound train yet.

We will keep our get-together at 3 PM at the Fox and Fiddle just east of Keele on Finch (a short walk from Finch West station). I would image we'd be there for a couple of hours, so please come say 'Hi!' We'll have some TTC swag to give out, and we'll let you know how that'll happen soon.

Love TTC swag. Is it possible to simply edit Ed's post on the main page, with address, date and time (3-5 for instance) and general plan? I think it might be helpful to have that info up front and easily accessible.

Back