Toronto PJ Condos | 156.96m | 48s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

wonder if this site is going to be on superspeed construction now that it is active again..
Is there much excavation left? Soils only going to get harder to dig through so it would be in their best interest to get to it and get to it fast.

Is there much excavation left? Soils only going to get harder to dig through so it would be in their best interest to get to it and get to it fast.

Plans show a six-storey underground at 19m deep. Given the current depth of excavation, I would say they have quite a bit more to go.

+1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back at it:

IMG_8614[1].JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8614[1].JPG
    IMG_8614[1].JPG
    280.2 KB · Views: 663
I reckon if they're digging down 6 stories we have a little ways to go. Heard it's warming slightly in Toronto so hopefully they can take advantage of the thaw.

When do you think they'll to pour the basement and move up words to ground level ! Love to see this building up !

Glad to see this on the move again. Not much longer before they start setting up the first crane I reckon.

Wow ! it looks like as if it's going to be five to six storeys deep by looking at the size of the human in that hole.

More signs of progress: The pit for the crane base is now being excavated, and the first delivery of actual construction materials - rebar for the crane base and building footings (there was quite a bit of rebar on the truck) taking place this morning.

pj - a.jpg

pj - b.jpg

pj - c.jpg

Attachments

• pj - a.jpg
    pj - a.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 557
  • pj - b.jpg
    pj - b.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 615
  • pj - c.jpg
    pj - c.jpg