Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 344.9m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

The sales will start in the coming weeks for the phase 1.
The official name for the first building will be Prestige at One Yonge
The project was featured yesterday at TalkCondo on Youtube.

I have another great news guys !
i spoke with a person who work at Pinnacle and he told me that marketing for
phase 2 can start as soon as phase 1 is well sold. So if phase 1 sell quickly,we could see
the future tallest building in Canada become a reality. So a probable marketing for phase 2
is very probable at the beginning of spring 2018 or earlier.
We are not that far to see another supertall go up.
I think that phase 1 will sell very quickly.

Thank you for sharing. Regarding your second point - I don't think we will see the 95 storey tower as early as you are suggesting. I think it is about a year away even if phase 1 sold out in one day. I would expect it next fall.

Phase 1 will begin construction in the Spring.

Thank you
Thank you for sharing. Regarding your second point - I don't think we will see the 95 storey tower as early as you are suggesting. I think it is about a year away even if phase 1 sold out in one day. I would expect it next fall.

Phase 1 will begin construction in the Spring.

Thank you for the info for the phase 1. What i told on the forum is a possibility.
So it's doesn't mean it will happen this spring.
I have been waiting s many years to see this project goes forward.
I can't hide my joy to see that this project is becoming a reality.

This view will be different in just 3 years and in 6 years.
Another google street view i edited many times.

This view in 3 years .
81 Bay and prestige condos will change this view.

one yongejb.jpg

This view in 6 years when the 2 remaining towers at 1 Yonge and 141 bay will be finished.

one yongejb12.jpg

Attachments

• one yongejb.jpg
    one yongejb.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 541
  • one yongejb12.jpg
    one yongejb12.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 651
This view in 6 years when the 2 remaining towers at 1 Yonge and 141 bay will be finished.

View attachment 127877

Haha, remember in six years that view will most likely be blocked by a couple towers that eventually will be built on the LCBO lands...Menkes is moving fast on that one

do u guys think that the units in the 95 storey tower will be as expensive as The One?

I'd bet on it being more, merely due to its proximity to Union (aka walking distance to GO/VIA/UP; selling point for people working on regional commuter and international circuits). The value of the view is perhaps more subjective and varied depending on what floor and direction you're looking.

I'd bet on it being one notch lower. I'm expecting Mirvish+Gehry prices to be similar to The One prices, and I doubt that this city will sustain three developments of this size at that price point around the same time.

I'd bet on it being more, merely due to its proximity to Union (aka walking distance to GO/VIA/UP; selling point for people working on regional commuter and international circuits). The value of the view is perhaps more subjective and varied depending on what floor and direction you're looking.

The One is priced at the highest end of the market. There's no way towers beside the Gardiner can compete with Bloor Yorkville. Mirvish Gehry will test at a premium but, I don't think they will be able to command The One's pricing in the Entertainment District either. Even The One won't sell quickly . It's a niche market in Toronto. 400 units is a lot.

psf will likely be similar.. The One starts around $1,500 psf, while this is apparently around $1,200.. The big difference is unit size. The One has on average much larger units, which means it's per unit sale price is much higher.

psf will likely be similar.. The One starts around $1,500 psf, while this is apparently around $1,200.. The big difference is unit size. The One has on average much larger units, which means it's per unit sale price is much higher.

The cheapest unit at The One (back when I received the info from my realtor) was $779,900 for 591 sf on the 19th floor, that's just over $1,300 / sf.

I'd bet on it being more, merely due to its proximity to Union (aka walking distance to GO/VIA/UP; selling point for people working on regional commuter and international circuits).

Public transit and railway access isn't much of a consideration when you're spending seven figures on an apartment. Compared to 1 Bloor West, the project does have the same prestige but doesn't have the fancy shopping and restaurant scene nearby.

Back