Toronto U Condominiums | 183.79m | 56s | Pemberton | a—A

The bamboo patterns are quite striking from St Michael's grounds

Im really looking forward to seeing the park completed immediately south on the church grounds. I suspect the work will be of a high quality. Is this expected to be completed in 2018?

Was wondering the same. The developers have built their buildings and made their $$$... what about their commitment to this park? Or is it the city tying things up?

It's hard to find anything current on Clover Hill Park. I don't see anything recent of the Bay Cloverhill Community Association's website, nor Kristyn Wong-Tam's.

Are they the City's responsibility now, or still U Condos? (Feeling too lazy to look it up.) And has the design for the new park at the south end been finalized yet? And if not, why not? Why aren't shovels in the ground there?

Dead or alive, I've never enjoyed walking on any stretch of Bay between Bloor and Queen. It's wretchedly ugly and I'm not sure how it can be fixed.
I do it every day and it is infinitely superior to walking on Yonge Street between Queen and Bloor.

Wider sidewalks, more personal space, more trees, not as smelly, not as depressing, and you can occasionally even whiff a bit of fresh air.

Back