Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Thanks. I have updated those two database files. Status of the project is most likely area in the files where we are likely to be out-of-date, as we do not have a simple way of making the updates from Pre-Constructon, to Under Construction, to Complete. We're making upgrades to our system over the next while, and are hoping we will have a better way to make those updates when the upgrade is complete.

Awesome, thank you, 42/53/-11!

Snapped this today. Not sure how long it's been like this, but this is how the sign looked throughout the day. Hopefully the screen will be put to better use in the future, and without the awkward glitches. Beyoi!

37043731386_8b47cc7a42_b.jpg

I assumed that the way Aura meets the street could not get worse but then they put up what looks like a temporary (but isn't) sign like this. Good god, have they NO shame?

Well it seems the food court is dying some more - Kaiju (Japanese curry) will be closing at the end of October and the sushi place right by it is already closed.

AoD

Well it seems the food court is dying some more - Kaiju (Japanese curry) will be closing at the end of October and the sushi place right by it is already closed.

AoD

That's a shame. Hopefully Kaiju can resurface somewhere else downtown. Pending on space available of course, but I think Village by the Grange would be a good fit for them.

I was at Kaiju last week and they said that they are actively searching for a new location. I didn't realize this, but they don't own their unit, and their landlord, believe it or not, had demanded a steep rent increase. Bizarre, since they'll probably end up with a vacant and valueless unit once Kaiju moves out. I think it'll be good for Kaiju if they find a place with a bit more foot traffic (that is to say, pretty much anywhere except the Aura food court).

I was at Kaiju last week and they said that they are actively searching for a new location. I didn't realize this, but they don't own their unit, and their landlord, believe it or not, had demanded a steep rent increase. Bizarre, since they'll probably end up with a vacant and valueless unit once Kaiju moves out. I think it'll be good for Kaiju if they find a place with a bit more foot traffic (that is to say, pretty much anywhere except the Aura food court).

Killing the goose that laid the golden egg is such a brilliant idea.

AoD

Last edited:
I'm into Kaiju regularly as well, and the owner was telling me that he was having problems with the landlord months ago. I could see him doing well in North York along Yonge somewhere, but I do selfishly hope he finds himself another space downtown.

Back