Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

It uses stackers, but not as extensively as 432 Park. It's more normal of a garage configuration with 5 levels of underground, with each spot having a stacker on it to allow it to store two vehicles. At least that is what the april 2016 plans available online are showing.

432 Park has a smaller footage on a larger site. There's more room for staging. There's also only 100 units. I'm sure the customization of the units is off the charts. The fit out could last many more years. You won't see that from the outside.

I'm hearing lots of unsubstantiated but credible rumours that this site has been sold. The price will certainly impress.

Anyone else care to confirm or deny?

If this property gets sold to another devloper. Do you think they'll keep this building's rendering or go with another style ?

Sounds like a simple hypothetical but, it's not. Sold could also stand in for many things . This is just a rumour too. I wouldn't waste a second on it.

Wasn't Sam Mizrahi all over television this spring talking about this tower, in magazines, etc. He seems heavily invested in the project. It would be a big disappointment if he dumped the project for a big payday because chances are another developer isn't going to aim for as good of quality and the height will also be in jeopardy.

"Unsubstantiated but credible", seems like a contradiction. Like almost pregnant. Like BS.

Anyway, so what if it sells to another developer. Still going to get built. It's the # 1 res site in Canada with the verifiable opportunity to build and a guarantee of sales success. A no-brainer that only requires money and muscle to complete. And it might enhance the yield if a world class entity took control. Mr. Mizrahi would still make out like a bandit. Smart cookie, and a rich cookie either way.

Today. Moving dirt around.
86E91217-4A42-4DBA-93DE-9A6B504EE434.jpeg

Attachments

• 86E91217-4A42-4DBA-93DE-9A6B504EE434.jpeg
    86E91217-4A42-4DBA-93DE-9A6B504EE434.jpeg
    250.6 KB · Views: 666

Back