Toronto 305-319 King West | 156.96m | 50s | Claireville Holdings Ltd | Scott Shields

^The neighbouring development.

The city has guidelines for facing distances between towers. I know that you don't care about that as your primary consideration revolves around building height and little else, but as is, this proposal exceeds those facing distances - which are about 65 feet minimum.

^The neighbouring development.

The city has guidelines for facing distances between towers. I know that you don't care about that as your primary consideration revolves around building height and little else, but as is, this proposal exceeds those facing distances - which are about 65 feet minimum.

Oh please; I don't give hoot about whatever height in this neighbouhood which most likely wont exceed over 157m anyway, but are you talking about the neigbouring development being across the street?

Is he talking about King Blue?

Oh please; I don't give hoot about whatever height in this neighbouhood which most likely wont exceed over 157m anyway, but are you talking about the neigbouring development being across the street?

Guess what? It doesn't revolve around what you hoot over. If you can read, you would note that I mentioned facing distances, not height. Your singular obsession with height seems to be getting in the way.

Tall Building guidelines stipulate 25m between towers (12.5m from each property line) while the zoning by-law (569-2013) requires 5.5m between buildings with fenestration.

This looks promising.

72863433-BFFB-4D5A-B516-978D5A1170F0.jpeg

Not thrilled with the location however.

Attachments

• 72863433-BFFB-4D5A-B516-978D5A1170F0.jpeg
    72863433-BFFB-4D5A-B516-978D5A1170F0.jpeg
    381 KB · Views: 616
Looks like a stubby Taipei 101. I really wish we were seeing more variation in heights and densities in this area (and I don't necessarily mean more height and density). It's beginning to look like a weird plateau.

Still nothing new on the City's site regarding that notice above. Meanwhile, the images posted by @AlbertC in post #33, are still up on the Scott Shields website, and they don't resemble Taipei 101. These are the same guys with 24 Mercer just behind (zoning approval), and 8-20 Widmer which apparently has a deal with the City to ratify. (See that thread.)

Anyway, anyone know if these properties are being shopped around?

Back