Toronto M5V Condominiums | 118.87m | 35s | Lifetime | Core Architects

In the Ad in the condo guide today... there are small little "sneak peaks" at future projects by Tas Designbuild... and I recognise ONE of them... the brown one for bloor west... but the other one.. looks simply fantastic! anyone have the image, or know what I'm talking about?

Haven't seen the image you're referring to, but here's the thread for the Richmond St W site

http://www.urbantoronto.ca/showthread.php?t=6053

Actually you may be right about that... hmm.... has anyone else picked up the condo guide? and looked at that picture? ... perhaps with a scanner?

Nice tower - the podium is either a bit too tall or too wide.
You can still achieve a streetwall without using the full lot width. If the podium was narrowed, it would at least allow some light to the street (note how the rendering shows the street bathed in sunlight) and provide the lower level tower suites with a corridor view to the street (rather than the wall of the probable condo tower next door).

In the Ad in the condo guide today... there are small little "sneak peaks" at future projects by Tas Designbuild... and I recognise ONE of them... the brown one for bloor west... but the other one.. looks simply fantastic! anyone have the image, or know what I'm talking about?

That's what I said a few pages back. Anybody care to scan it?

Demolition underway

... from Saturday

Picture003r.jpg

Thanks for the demolition picture. This means M5V is, so far, on schedule. I wonder when they will actually break ground? I am excited to see this building get constructed.

Back