Vaughan KPMG Vaughan | ?m | 14s | SmartCentres | Diamond Schmitt

The buildings municipal address is 100 New Park Place, and I believe has become the formal name for the building. It is the only building on the street. I presume this is the building.

The buildings municipal address is 100 New Park Place, and I believe has become the formal name for the building. It is the only building on the street. I presume this is the building.
Excellent observation. Thanks. I understood its address to be 100 Apple Mill Road, because that's where the podium (premium office space?) sits. I don't even think of this new roadway as a street, yet, because it's always been just a driveway for Future Shop. But yes, my search on "100 New Park Place" does hit multiple times on the KPMG building. I don't think the city has even put up street name signs yet. KPMG put up their own signs at all the intersections in the area giving directions to drivers.

Excellent observation. Thanks. I understood its address to be 100 Apple Mill Road, because that's where the podium (premium office space?) sits. I don't even think of this new roadway as a street, yet, because it's always been just a driveway for Future Shop. But yes, my search on "100 New Park Place" does hit multiple times on the KPMG building. I don't think the city has even put up street name signs yet. KPMG put up their own signs at all the intersections in the area giving directions to drivers.

Street signs are visible in Google Streetview from November 2016, but not readable. I was only able to pick up on what the street name was after a google search pointed to the updated database file.

Really impressed with the quality of the landscaping here.

706.jpg

709.jpg

710.jpg

711.jpg

712.jpg

Attachments

• 709.jpg
    709.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,207
  • 712.jpg
    712.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,192
  • 710.jpg
    710.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,221
  • 711.jpg
    711.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,156
  • 706.jpg
    706.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,208
Looks nice. Still pointless space. Might make a decent skate park.

Calloway Reit is no more.

The space looks nice but it’s soulless and barren. There are no people there.

Back