News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Black Lives Matter Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
dl1qo2GM_normal.jpg
Trevor Timm@trevortimm
17 hours ago
Here's Rudy Giuliani on Fox News saying Trump wanted a #MuslimBan and said "show me the right way to do it legally"

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
No. They wont. But if they find a Float they will lie down in front of it.
Ironically they have "identity" issues in the sense 2 women are camping out on both the BLM & LBTG space. In trying to promote themselves (individually) they are undermining both causes. It was painful to watch one of them keep saying "pee-pole are dy-ing!! on CBC and suggesting it was the Toronto police who were responsible. On average Toronto police shoot & kill about 2 people per year. Less than one is Black. Homicide rate is about 75. Talk about Alternative Facts.
I'm fairly certain I have done to advance the cause of black youth in this city through small bursaries I've funded myself, and career networking assistance for a couple recent grads.

No. They wont. But if they find a Float they will lie down in front of it.
Ironically they have "identity" issues in the sense 2 women are camping out on both the BLM & LBTG space. In trying to promote themselves (individually) they are undermining both causes. It was painful to watch one of them keep saying "pee-pole are dy-ing!! on CBC and suggesting it was the Toronto police who were responsible. On average Toronto police shoot & kill about 2 people per year. Less than one is Black. Homicide rate is about 75. Talk about Alternative Facts.
I'm fairly certain I have done to advance the cause of black youth in this city through small bursaries I've funded myself, and career networking assistance for a couple recent grads.

More depressing than the post itself is the fact that two people "liked" it.

Yusra Khogali - BLMTO: Justin Trudeau is a White Supremacist Terrorist

Again, modern 'social justice' is less so a vehicle for actual justice than a vehicle for outrage.

The modern progressive stack (where people are judged according to their level of 'privilege') is one of the most corrosive things to have happened to progressive ideology.

No longer is there unity and solidarity based on belief of a universal justice- you are now slotted into a category based on your original sin of skin color, religion, sexual orientation, and race. And that justice is now reserved for the few.

If Yusra Khogali cares so much about gay rights, why isn't she standing up to the hate and bigotry in her religion? Islam is an ideology of hatred and utter disrespect. Under Sharia law homosexuality is illegal and is punishable by death.

Actually I don't necessarily think so. However misguided and/or correct, BLM is a response to the very well documented violence in the US (the offshoot here, on carding and presumption of guilt); a whole host of negative socioeconomic outcomes; etc. DJT is what? A population that felt slighted by the "mainstream" and the elites, experienced job losses due to changes in the economy, etc. Not exactly comparable.

AoD
And you are saying that if you bring race into the picture it changes things. The fight against authoritarianism with authoritarianism is no different between DJT fighting the "elites" or BLM fighting "white privilege".

I may be simplifying matters but as they say, the devil is in the details.

Last edited:
Sandra Hudson deserved every penny and Yusra Khogali is just speaking the truth on how she was oppressed by whites. You have to be an ignorant bigot not to get that.

What a bunch of lies! BLM homophobic? Where's your proof of this? Oh that's right, you don't have any and I'm supposed to take your word for it!
BLM are heterophobic.

That white cop was racially profiling a black man. He deserved it! And the pig took my iPhone away so I couldn't record any of it.

“Pig”? That’s telling, isn’t it.

Pointing out to a cop that he's racially profiling black people should not be a crime.

You should go back and read what I wrote, it appears you didn’t the first time.

I confronted RACISTS. What part of racist don't you understand. If you are a racist, you forfeit all the fundamental rights including the right to self-defense.

You don’t know much about civil rights, do you, or freedom of speech for that matter. From what I see in your ranting, you are promoting violence to those who are doing the same as you are professing, the right to free speech.

It doesn't matter that I was born white. The biker pigs were racists and I'm anti-racist. Therefore the attack was racist.

There is nothing such as anti-racism, just those who play the victim so they can say what they want; alt-left, or in your own words alt-white, at it’s finest.

loooooooooooooooooool @ me not knowing what I'm talking. First off I'm not a nationalist because I'm for BLM and not some white Neo-Nazi group. How can you be a born white BLM supporter and be a racist/nationalist? It doesn't make sense. Second how am I authoritarian? I'm part of Antifa as well, that means anti-fascist and not fascist therefore anti-authoratiran.

Again, you should go to a library and read a book, many in fact. You are confusing -isms; fascists are authoritarians but authoritarians don’t have to be fascists, however, too commonly fascists and authoritarians both use violence as a tool first to exert their “authority”. Antifa, and it’s off shoots, for example, use violence and degradation to further it’s agendas, not unlike BLM. This is of course not the rule but it is alarmingly growing towards so. Bigotry and yes racism are common tools in the pursuit of control.

Nationalism does not make you a racist, but judging those based on colour does. Heterophobic or xenophobic societies are often nationalistic but that comes honestly to ensure the societies survival, especially when confronted with assimilation or gentrification of an alien culture, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back