Toronto Ryerson: Jarvis Street Residence | 97.53m | 30s | Ryerson University | IBI Group

View from the rooftop of the building immediately to the south - the Ryerson residence appears to be on the 13th or 14th floor now.

IMG_6699-002.JPG
Pace looms over the construction crane.

Attachments

• IMG_6699-002.JPG
    IMG_6699-002.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 940
They are temporarily closing the floor plates in anticipation of the weather impacting construction progress.

Gee you're right, thank god i don't suffer from tunnel vision that dislikes a development from before a shovel hits the ground to completion

Tunnel vision...like Aura, Hotel X, DNA3? You are right though, having low (if not no) expectations is always a good maxim to follow - you will never get disappointed. Just one slight correction to your claim however - I didn't dislike 365 before shovels hit the ground - it simply didn't register because it didn't stand out - it does now, for all the good reasons.

AoD

Last edited:
That's not saying much for someone so critical of 365.

1) What does that even mean?
2) Are you suggesting 365 is not deserving of criticism? Is it "just not complete enough yet" for us to make a judgment? Please inform us.
3) You are not one to make snarky comments about people's standards. You like any project so long as it's tall enough - I've almost never seen a mature critique of a project from you beyond discussions of height.

Back